Thursday, December 5, 2013

SHOT Show 2014

OH NO!

38 days until another fabulous week in Sin City.

I hope to bring you tales of daring do and  debauchery,  but do remember, I am old.

Dinner at 4 and in bed by 7 is my kind of fun now.

Take this time and look back of my past posts from SHOT show years ago, 
 they should be good for a laugh or two.




Remember,
Winter is coming ,
If you don't get this, your too young to read this blog


Ordered my Brad Thor jacket so I will be warm and styling at the show this year.

Hope there are some new Airsoft items to show off at the show.
Last year was pretty slim.

Let me know if there is a booth you want to see pictures from.
I have a real photographer ( Rusty Spenser from photobyrusty.com ) and a video guy this year so it should be easy to do.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment