Saturday, July 9, 2011

Modern War Gear Solid DVD launch Party

Last Friday night, the MWGS guys put together a great party.
For the first time the attendees got to see the series in it's entirety.
I was privileged to be invited, and had a great time.
Here is a short clip from that mass of fun


Did you catch the preview of whats next?
These are great filmmakers, actors and just all round good people.
I am privileged to have the memory of the tiny part I played in it.
Keep an eye on these guys, I think we might see their names again.



Me, in November of 1961
I was even getting ready then for a role, Told you I was physic!
Hey, my Mom thought it was funny.
I need someone to photo shop a plunger in my hands.




I will let you know when the DVD goes on sale, 
It will pay to support these guys now, they might remember you in their Oscar speech in 2016!






Untill Tomorrow
Stay thirsty my friends.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment